Day 14: Can You Smell Chinese New Year?

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've been making cookies with mum for CNY for as long as I remember and this year is no exception. Only that mum ditched me to go Genting Highlands so I was measuring and stirring away myself. -_-

But all is good, the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip and almond cookies immediately makes the world shiny again. Plus, it signifies that the Chinese New Year mood is in the air! :D

Can you almost smell them?


When I was at Jaya One doing grocery shopping earlier, I stumbled upon a Hush Puppies sale and grabbed two pairs. The pair of purple suede flats is something I've been eyeing since the beginning of the year but at a hefty RM 199, I just couldn't betray my bank account like that. But, today I found it at RM 80, which is too good to pass down. And the other pair, well let's just call it collateral damage. :p



With fresh cookies and new shoes, I'm now officially almost ready for the New Year. Just a teensy bit more shopping to go... :p

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram