Day 11: It's All in the Focus.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today was one of those days at work where it was difficult to focus. Mainly because I run so many different projects at a time that more often than not, I get very scattered. Time is spent dabbing a little in Project A, then moving on to Project B before skimming through the updates for Project C. And then suddenly you remember you have a very important meeting to attend for Project F. As if that's not bad enough, HR calls you and tells you that you were specially selected for a cross functional group-wide Project W.

If I can stay on top of all these projects at the same time, I'd be quite proud of myself. But how many can I actually do well? Do I be merely mediocre at all, or neglect some so I can at least excel at a couple?

S'crazy, but at least I have a great bunch of colleagues that keep me sane. :)

So tonight's agenda: No thoughts about work. Recharge levels of optimism. Just going to focus... On me, myself and a friend named Bed.



Because hey, if I can't focus at work I might as well focus on sleep. Good night everyone :D

(And of course special post focus for Adam who came all the way here to have dinner with me - enduring Chilli Rush level 4 chicken wings and my constant complaints about my tummy about to explode from too much food - when a guy sees you as absolutely stuffed and completely dying from having to pee and can still laugh at you endearingly, you know he's the one :))

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram