But If You Must.

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you."
- Bride, in the movie Leap Year (2010)


While my attempts to start blogging here again have been futile in the very least, I thought I'd share this quote from a movie I watched on the bus on the way home from Singapore yesterday. :)

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. don't know if your self description is recent but if it is, heyyyy. we're the same age! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, no unfortunately I've since become a year older! :(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram