Day 13: A Week of Craving.

Friday, January 13, 2012

They say the way to a man's heart is through the stomach. Well, I like to think that's partially true for women as well, although it probably only works for sweet things as the journey to my heart is probably via my sweet tooth. :p

The Signature Dessert at ZenQ.
The weekend before was a scorching one and I had a terrible craving for something icy and cold - Taiwanese desserts! Adam almost as good as ignored my plea and so today, my colleagues obliged and teman-ed me for a round of ZenQ Taiwanese Desserts in Pyramid during lunch. :D

You know, people say only pregnant women have cravings. If my cravings are already so frequent and random now, I really fear for the day that I'm ever pregnant. Eep.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram