Bloodied Crash Slam Bang Bang.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Google Talk must be one of the best inventions ever. Once you go Gtalk, you never go back, I say. My poor MSN has become severely abandoned because of this. (Well, work blocks MSN, so too bad)

 
Today's conversation with the boyfriend revolved around movies. I've never been much of a movie person - always prefered my beloved drama-mama series a lot more. I can sit in my ratty old batik pyjamas, pause and play whenever I want to and sit like an old cina apek in a coffee shop.


Besides, a movie is a movie. That's all. If you get invested in the characters, that's it; all you can do is just rewatch the movie over and over again. It's different for series. You live their lives with them! (Okay, sounding a bit psychotic already.)


ANYWAY.


Ever since we started dating, we've obviously been going to the movies a lot more under his influence. But, since I don't fancy watching movies in the first place, he has had to perhaps watch more... fluffy movies with me.


...and he's starting to realize it! Shit!

:s




Seriously, it was quite action-packed right? Well, it certainly wasn't FLUFF or ROMANCE!




Chasing through the woods constitutes as action in my book. Ahem. But okay fine, we'll go watch Salt. (Although, I'm sure he wants to watch it more because it's Angelina Jolie and not so much because it's action pfft)




What? They did.


He then goes on to tell me that "...Avatar is under the category of CGI/Science Fiction" and hence, doesn't count. Plus, "...the guns were fake anyway!"


-_____________-" FAKE? They certainly weren't water guns okay.


Sigh. Looks like I'll have to be enduring more (in his very eloquent and apt words) crash slam bang bang from now on.

You Might Also Like

11 spoke

  1. "Ever since we started dating, we've obviously been going to the movies a lot more under his influence. But, since I don't fancy watching movies in the first place, he has had to perhaps watch more... fluffy movies with me.


    ...and he's starting to realize it! Shit!"



    Soooo..you've known this for awhile now but have quietly let it go by eh? Ha. I'm on to you now.. =P


    P.S - very glad my stomach still hasnt been whacked..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. sooooo cute! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should be thankful mr bean. i like fluffy. fluffy is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam: Double whack for your stomach I say! :D

    Josh: That's why you're my favourite friend joshy moshy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayak..im digging a deeper grave for myself..=s


    i like me some fluffy too joshy moshy. But its also nice to have some crash slam bang bang in there as well, know what i mean? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha~! You 2 are soo lovey dovey~!

    Wendy hit him alot more in the stomach~! and then record it. hehehe~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahaha~ Fluffy! Crash slam bang bang! Smack stomach! *dies from laughing to much* So cute lar the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elwyn: HAHAHA that's a good idea. Put on Youtube. :p

    Ee Wen: LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the 'dont make me whack you stomach' part! Reminds me of that night we all met up and we were discussing gfs whacking bfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *whisper to adam : ditch the girl, you know you want to join your old gang to watch action movies!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram