Pretty Things.

Monday, January 10, 2011





Simple brightly coloured flowers in a rustic metal pail are an instant pick-me-up. It's a shame that these daisies don't dry nicely which is why I've resorted to artificial ones.

I don't remember how much they cost per stalk but I got these from Ikea - even the act of choosing one of each colour was pure happy happy joy joy.

What are some of your pick-me-ups?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. where are these artificial flowers now? i dun see them at home? =P

    maybe its time to send u more flowers at work!!! =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made their debut at the bazaar last weekend, now they're sitting prettily on my shelf. Hee.

    ....and, err... o_O

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram