Cat Got Your Tongue?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Watched Alice in Wonderland last night with Adam. This was the highlight for me. The new Puss in Boots, I say! :D

I also must be one of the few people on Earth who really doesn't see the deal about Johnny Depp, but hey.

Had enough for the day. Am going to pack up, fight the jam and sink into the couch to watch my daily TVB episodes. And then maybe play some Sims 3 (which is the shiz, btw) until my eyelids feel heavy.

(Because my Sim is a rockstar who signs autographs for three hours and earns like 7,000 simoleons just like that. Real life is so not fun. Hah!)

You Might Also Like

5 spoke

  1. u didnt think his smile was just a tad bit creepy? i thought it was like the smile of someone with something up his sleeve..lol

    and to think i was worrying that u were falling asleep in there..=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah a bit but still cute la. Cause he's smiling even when he doesn't mean to be. :D


    ...I did. Hehe. /sheepish

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la i think he really does mean to smile all the time lor lol


    ...yea i did catch u with ur eyes closed actually...Too comfy right? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. his smile was DEFINITELY CREEPY :S

    i don't see what the fuss is about. yin sure enjoyed it though. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh HAHAHA i thought it was cute la! I couldn't stop giggling (inwardly) at the fella.

    Well the Wonderland was done very nicely la I have to say.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram