Somebody Should Just Shoot Me.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Damn Chadstone and their VIP Sale that goes on from 9 a.m. all the way till 11 p.m. Yes, shops opening till late is a rarity for us over here - they usually shut at 5 p.m.

Guess what I bought there today?

Walked for 4 hours straight and ended up a whole lot more than I set out to buy.

I said yesterday that you always end up buying truckloads of nonsense when you don't have something in mind. No aims, no targets. (Yes, I'm aware that it's shopping, and I'm going on and on about it as though it's a business budget or company objectives or something. Lol.)

But yes, go to the VIP sale with no targets in mind, and you end up with 5 tees, 1 tank top, 3 tops, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tunics.

Like I said, someone should just shoot me now.

Okay, so granted, 6 of those items only cost my $30 bucks, but still - that's no reason for me to shop like Becky Bloomwood! I don't have a tall, hunky, rich Luke Brandon to pay for all my stuff! (Whoops, sorry male community, reference to Shopaholic chic lit there.)

To top it off, you have extremely helpful friends who go, "Never mind la, Wen. You working what!"

:( There goes all my hard earned moolah, sprouting wings and flying out of Chadstone.


And oh, I bought one of those DIY dye boxes last week, all excited to dye my hair. Don't know why, just got bitten by the coloured hair bug, I suppose. As some of you probably already know, I have a history with dye. My natural hair colour is jet black. Extremely, super, mega jet black. Dye almost always never comes out on my hair and you can't really see the colour, unless I'm under the sun.

So, this time, I was all determined to make the colour obvious, so Mel put it on carefully for me, and I left it for about fifteen minutes longer than I was supposed to. Even bought a very bright mahogany red so that the colour would be obvious and all. The end result? Still no bloody colour. And even worse? Not even under the bloody sun! So upset.

What's even worse?

Me: "I dyed my hair just now... no colour! I'm so upset!" *pout*
Yao: (pauses, takes a strand of my hair) "You...dyed it black?"
Me: -_-"

*

Me: "Eh, I dyed my hair yesterday, and there's no colour!"
Alicia: "You dyed your hair black is it?!"
Me: -_-"

*

Caryn: "Eh... I dyed my hair two days ago!"
Me: "Me also!"
Caryn: "Eh! (giggles) What colour? Black is it?"
Me: -_-"

*

Me: "Eh, do you see any colour in my hair? I dyed it that day! So upset, I tell you."
Ching: "What colour? You dyed it black is it?"
Me: -_-"

*

So yes, as you can probably already tell, from the many "You dyed your hair black , is it?", I'm very UPSETTTT. Lol.

*

Going Gold Coast from the 8th till 13th of November, which is two days after exams. I can't wait. Movie World and Dream World and Sea World and beaches. Hee.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram