The Beautiful Gold Coast.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yes, five days just flew past like that because the Gold Coast was just too damn awesome. The place is gorgeous and the company was fantastic. The sun, the rides, the crazy girls, the...surfers. :P More on it later with the million photos we took because you definitely need visual aids!

Up next Sydney! Will be meeting up with the rest there later but as of now, I'm waiting in the Coolangatta airport now to catch my flight to Sydney. Sigh. An hour more. And I'm dead bored. Internet costs 2 dollars for twenty minutes. -_- Stupid cut throat netkiosk.

Exams were...pretty bad. I had a nightmare that I failed Tax Law with a 49. And it felt so bloody real that I woke up feeling scared and deep-shittish.

Okay well, credit's running out. Talk to you guys later.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram