Despise.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I hate exams. Taxation Law tomorrow and I still feel as lost as ever. Three hours for three questions. Gulp.

And I just found out that there's no half hour reading and noting time like there was for Business Law. Double gulp. Just ten minutes reading time. No way in hell is that enough.

I wish I was still back in primary school, and could snuggle up under my smelly white kid blanket and...well, NOT do Tax Law.

Oh well. We all have to grow up some time. Unfortunately.


ETA: To make it worse, I'm in the library, trying to type up some stuff for Tax Law, and this guy a computer away is streaming this new TVB series. :( The Ultimate Crime Fighter. Omg, why is he so free? I want to watch tooooo.

And this girl opposite me just told her friend, "Oh well, I already finished law."

:'(



ETA2: It's been 2 hours and 7 minutes since I posted and that stupid guy is
still watching The Ultimate Crime Fighter. Doesn't he have exams to study for? I hate him. :(

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram