Welcome, Little One.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photo6951

I
just got an MMS from my brother and Eve and look who it is! Awwww.

Mum: AIYO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABY BOYY!
Me: Yeahhh I know, so cute right. Omg.
Mum: Aiyo his nose is so nice and sharp. And his ears are so nice. And his forehead also so nice!
Me: o.O *squints at handphone* How can you even SEE ALL THAT?


Lol!

I just would like to welcome little
Jayden Tan into the huge boisterous family. This little one is going have to hold his own very well against all the other little rascals in my family, but something tells me he's going to fit it just perfectly. Mother and son are perfectly healthy, praise God. Tai Kor called back later to say that Eve had complications. Internal bleeding and her blood pressure kept on going down - she was in the operating theatre for more than three and a half hours for what should only have taken an hour. That was really, really scary. Thank God she's out now and hopefully doing okay. Baby Jayden is doing great.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram