You Have 1 Relationship Request.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Because it ain't official till its on Facebook, is that so? Now all the random guys from as far as Chicago can stop adding me on Facebook, thank you very much.






Now, there we go. It took me awhile but I finally switched it, okay! Look at all the happy commenters who already knew yonks ago anyway. -__-




Last night's talk in the car only reiterated to me how much I love you. Thank you for everything, dear; it's been a beautiful three months. I know we'll make time for each other once work starts. I just know. :)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. Hahah, some idiots still add me even though i put in a relationship, quite irritating getting those random requests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! They're still coming now lor. -_- I dunno why! Adam's profile pic don't look scary enough must be. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram