Monday and Some Movies.

Monday, June 22, 2009

So, today’s Monday and I am suffering from a severe case of Monday blues-itis. After only three hours of sleep Sunday morning, my body has not felt the same way again. This means I’m old, right? Blah. How can I not even be officially twenty-one and already have aching limbs from lack of sleep? I used to be able to function on four hours of sleep a few days in a row, no problem. These days I’m like this 50 year old woman who wants to lay in bed all day and cross-stitch and eat chocolate chip cookies for tea. Boo :’(

(Oh wait, I’ll probably have diabetes by the time I’m 50, so no chocolate chip cookies for tea for me. I’ll probably have to end up having sugar-free gluten wheat crackers for tea or something un-fun like that. Double boo.)

But, I digress.

I was randomly reading some Wikipedia page and somehow I ended up on Jordin Sparks’ wiki page and there was this part that mentioned Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic wrote her latest single Battlefield. Since Wiki links everything in their posts anyway, I clicked on Ryan Tedder and then clicked on Jesse McCartney from there because there was a paragraph on them co-writing Bleeding Love for Leona Lewis.

But no, the point of all that was not to share with you a rambling of this morning’s clicking trail on Wikipedia. The point of that was from Jesse McCartney’s page, I then saw this…


ZOMGGGGGG ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS 2: THE SQUEAKQUEL! HOW COULD I NOT HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS COMING OUT? THE POSTER IS SOOOO CUTE!

Alvin and the Chipmunks was soooo awesomely cute. Especially fat little fluffy wai-sek Theodore whose nearly every move instigated loud “awwwww”-s from the females in the audience. I kid you not. I went to watch it in the cinema with Siokkwan and Sukkwan and I swear we awww-ed ourselves crazy. (And with every aww, there were groans from the guys in the cinema HAHA.)

Though, its due for release during Christmas this year, which is ages away. Oh but look, they even have new characters. According to what I gather from their wikipedia page, that bald (or rather, I think I remember him being bald) fella who exploited the poor adorable Chipmunks has now escaped from prison and tries to take revenge by making his new find, The Chippettes, famous. Ooooh, I wonder if they’ll have love interests now.

Hello boyfriend, so will you feel tortured if I make you watch this with me? :P

.

.

.


Okay this is wrong. I’m turning twenty-one in less than two months time so I really shouldn’t be getting so excited over a Chipmunk movie and devoting an entire post to it. Wtf. /shy

So... let's be a bit cooler and anticipate say, Josh Duhamel mmmm Transformers 2? Heh.

Shia LaBoeuf (LaBouf? LaBeouf? Uhh okay) looks so much buffer and scruffier in the new trailers compared to the first movie.

No seriously, I can't wait to watch Transformers 2 either. The little boys forced me to watch their DVD after I came back from Melbourne and shoved all their cool Transformers toys in my face explaining about this robot and that robot and somehow I got hooked too. Nowhere near being those hardcore Transformer lunatics of course, but still I really liked it. The other day while waiting at my pre-employment medical check-up, I picked up The Sun which had nearly a five to six page write-up on the movie. Reading it got me all excited (Which leads me to wonder, why do I excite so easily these days? Is work sucking all the life out of me?). And of course, the fact that my older brother talks about the movie and shows me downloaded trailers on a weekly basis isn't exactly helping either.

Of course, it helps that now that it’s only two days away! Not like we’d ever be able to get tickets to watch it so soon though; the front row ones are probably already all sold out and the crazy fans will probably all go to watch it twice. Anyone have premiere tickets they want to share with me? /puppy dog eyes

I think that’s enough excitement for today – back to reviewing boring documents blah. Ikea meatballs to look forward to for tonight yeay. :)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram