A Change Is Gonna Come.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yes, that's what Adam Lambert was singing about on American Idol.

A change is going to come. The two whole processes were rigorous and I didn't think I could do it, but a change is really gonna come.

Change can either be good or bad, but in this case, I think it's a step up. Larger scale, more process driven, more innovation, definitely more politic-play. It's not going to be a breeze and I can foresee two years of pure hard slaving. Undeniably, I'm scared. Something like having perpetual butterflies in my stomach when I think about it. But I'm kinda excited about it all. This was what I really wanted since the very beginning and I'm writing this here to also remind myself the very same thing.

Here's to hoping the choice I've made and prayed about so much is the one that's meant for me.

Life has been pretty good to me recently. Let's hope it stays that way. Aye?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram