Bazaar #2.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Look!

It was a whole day full of smiles and achy-breaky feet (Siokkwan lasted the whole day in heels; Mary and I started gungho-edly in strappy fierce heels but reverted to our trusty flip flops soon after) at the Too Hot 2 Handle by Euphoria MOS yesterday.

Woke up at 7:10 a.m. after a night of not sleeping all that well. Especially since it poured at about 5 in the morning and a loud clap of thunder sent me tumbling out of bed to unhook my phone line from the modem and yank all the plugs out. Many a modem and network card have already fallen to horrible Malaysian lightning -__-"

Anyway, reached Mary's at 8:55 a.m. after much emphasis on meeting on 9 a.m. sharp the night before. I was greeted by her in her glamourous pajamas. Next time I'm getting more beauty sleep! Thanks to Uncle Philip, we borrowed his Waja and managed to load all the racks and knick-knacks we needed into the spacious boot in half an hours' time and we were off!

Stopped by SS15 for breakfast at McDs. Sausage egg McMuffins, hash browns and hot Milo are absolutely love on a rainy Saturday morning. :)

The three of us lovingly dressed by xoxo.chic <3>

Rushed off to Euphoria and to set up our booth. I am awfully glad to declare that we again, independently assembled our racks tightly with little Allen keys without any help from the male gender. Call me a feminist, but I think it's something to be rather proud about.

The single rack and our mannequin. I'm pretty sure we named it before Bazaar #1 but I can't remember its name. Poor mannequin. At least it's prettily dressed.

The double rack.

I'm not going to kid; bazaars are tough work. However, it was nothing short of satisfying knowing that all the time and sweat spent was worth it. Every single time we bagged a piece for a customer, we exchanged subtle smiles and inward fist pumps. Hee. :D


Us and our pretty booth!

Have to say though, was a blessing in disguise that we took slightly longer to decide if we wanted a booth because then we managed to get a booth at the Deq instead of the main room. I actually really liked to have the natural sunlight streaming in instead of being upstairs with the runway and stuff. Plus, the trusty Ikea lamp was a stroke of brilliance although someone tripped on the cable once and chipped off a corner :( /sayangs old Ikea lamp

There was so much to see but I only managed two buys because there was not enough time and not enough money.


Gorgeous white rosette earrings handmade by Itsy Beadsy. Really loved all their stuff. We each bought something from her.

White quilted bag from our neighbour on the left, Sugar Dressing.

Slept for about 12 hours to recover. Geez. I guess that's what happens when you start aging (I pointed out an Age Resisting Night Cream to the boyfriend yesterday night at Caring Pharmacy - I think I had better go grab it and stock up). Was the bazaar tiring? Hell yes. Would we do it again? Definitely. We're going to be on the lookout for more to join. So, I'll be seeing you there, right? ;)

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. my glamourous pajamas that is very loyal & keeps the owner warm enough.

    i had to put something on ma when u strategically called after i bath
    -_-" lol and that was the first thing i grab. lol

    decent maaaaaaaaaaa
    -____________-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: OKAYYYYYY. :p Thank you for your decency. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram