Picturised.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Okay, Flickr has finally started behaving and since Sukkwan has scolded me about not updating regularly, *shakes head* I suppose I really must update with some lovely pics we took on the night. So, start copying and saving away!

NIGHT OUT FOR CELEBRATION

~Photo-0902
The birthday girl!

~Photo-0903
Ching, our designated photographer for the night.

PB180820_2
Mr. Tang in action. Haha.

~Photo-0901
Ching and I were waiting outside the ladies room for Mary, when suddenly we noticed this sign in the men's toilet right above the toilet bowl. The picture's not really clear, but the sign says, 'You are choosing a right restaurant'. Hee hee. And they choose to let the men know this piece of information in mid-pee? It's just weird.

PB180826_2
Joseph and I.

PB180821_2
Drew, Jo and Sookies.

PB180825_2
Senoritaz pic. Cam-whoring session.

~Photo-0900
Andrew's super-sonic sausage sensation =D LMAO!

PB180828_2
Jo and us girls, as usual hamming it up for the camera.

~Photo-0906
Baked Alaska, this really weird looking and weird tasting dessert which we ordered with a candle for
Siokkwan. Lots of cream, pieces of watermelon, pandan cake and some of them claimed, Paddle Pop ice-cream. Drew kept on complaining that his slice only contained cream and nothing else. Lol.

PB180827_2
Our group pic at the end of the night;
Jo looks like he's struggling. Lol.

I didn't really post up all the pics here, 'cause there are quite a few repeats, but they're all already up at my photo album. Yes, yes, finally, I know. Click here for the pics.


Okay, since this is gonna be a pictures only post, let me show you now what I get up to in college. The event that took up many months of my college life, the Sunway Ball...

EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS

These pics have been a super long time coming, but hey, it's worth it, right? All that hard work for months paid off [where we literally talked, thought, slept Sunway Ball], and I know I'm most definitely not the only one who's proud of our teamwork and success. So, here's some pics!

P9220766_2
Suk Kwan, Jo, Ching and Pek Wah.

1_2
Michelle [our wonderful performance co-ordinator who was responsible for arranging the amazing performances on that night that you guys saw] with the finalists of the Hitz.TV UVJ Search.

P9220765_2
No event would be complete without a little cam-whoring.
Ching and I, moments before the whole event started.

P9220770_2
Hey, you know what I've realised? It's somehow become a pattern, that almost everywhere we go,
Jo ends up taking a pic with us girls. Hmm, maybe he enjoys our attention.

7_2
The dancers for our opening dance, clowning around backstage. I personally really loved the dance, even though I've seen it so many times.

63_2
Michelle, Phat Fabes and Kevin.

P9220769_2
Sioki, Wei Soon, Kvin, Bert, and Ching and Pekwah standing behind. I love the guys' ties. Guys just somehow look better in proper collared shirts and ties, don't they? Lol.

P9220768_2
Jo and us again.

73_2
Michelle and Ranekha, smiling for the camera.

65_2
Part of the council with our brilliant emcee of the night.
Gloria, Elena, Lee Lee, Chew Ling, Mr. J., Phat Fabes, Archana, Michelle.

P9230773_2
Extremely tired, but still looking gorgeous =P
Ching, Charmaine, me and Michelle.

michelle n jac_2
Michelle with the very very very talented Jaclyn Victor. I think her performance that night wowwed us all...

P9230772_2
Our group pic of the night.


ECHO: THE RESOUNDING VIEWS

Writers are the ones who take sound and sight and experience and translate them into words on papers, or rather in our case, words on computer screens. This work also, incidently, makes writers horrible perfectionists, and so when it came to our writers department photo-taking session for the magazine? It took many shots to please our perfectionists within. Or rather, at least, the perfectionists in
Catherine and me. Hee hee.

DSCN1298_2
Location 1, Rooftop Theatre: First shot at photo-taking.

DSCN1300_2
Location 1:
Eugene deep in thought! Lol, hilarious pic.

IMG_0498_2
Location 2: After many shots...

IMG_0497_2
Location 2: On the far right, me,
Cath and Eugene, two of the most brilliant and funny writers and two of my favorite people in Echo.

IMG_0499_2
Finally, our selected picture that went into the magazine.
Noura, Eugene, Debbie, Rajiv, Nik, Cath, me, Adeline, Justin and Yu Jeat.


TRUE COLOURS OF THE SYUC STUDENT COUNCIL

P7240596_1
Caritas for Carey: Us at Carey Island, wearing the headgear that the orang asli weaved for us.

P7290643_1
ECA Clubs and Societies Blast: Looking so tired after the Blast. Omg, check out all our Hawaiian clothes. L-R, from top row:
Tanzeb, Archana, Lee Lee, Ranekha, Ching, Racheal, Gloria, me, Ming, Charmaine, Janet, Elena, Wilson, Alan, William. MIA: Michelle, Chew Ling, Wenxue.

genting24_2
Genting Trip:
Chew Ling and her drawing of Ming. It's all in the horns!

P8140646_1
Genting Trip: Playing Heart Attack, lol. You practically get squashed when so many people are playing.

genting52_2
Genting Trip: Karaoke session at 1 a.m.!

P8140674_1
Genting Trip: Waiting...waiting...waiting for the cable car to bring us down.

P8140675_1
Genting Trip: What better way to wait than to take photos?
Ling, me, Xue, Alan and Ching.

PA080783_2
Scholarship Presentation: How normal do we look?
Ching, Charmaine, Ming, Wilson, Mr. J, Gloria and I.

PA080785_2
Scholarship Presentation: Hmmmm. Maybe not so normal anymore.

P8190680_2
Xue, Phoebe and me in the car. Phoebe is the VVIP of Ching's CLK. [CLK = Cute Lil Kelisa. What did you think?!?! =P]

DSCN0444_2
Crazy in Council Room:
Ming's chi-pek pic against the glass window at our council room. [Chi-pek : Sticking to the wall in Cantonese. An interesting tidbit we learnt from Sukkwan, whose cousin used to make her chi-pek when she was younger. =D]

DSCN0430_2
Crazy in Council Room: Can anyone say Poser?

DSCN0441_2
Crazy in Council Room: Haha,
Xue's expression is PRICELESS here!

DSCN0429_2
Crazy in Council Room: Up, up and away!

27_2
Tanglung Nite: Us busy at work, lighting the lanterns up.

35_2
Tanglung Nite:
Racheal, Michelle, me and Charmaine enjoying ourselves like kids.

31_2
Tanglung Nite: Back to the childhood days.

17_2
Tanglung Nite:
Janet looks like she belongs on the seesaw. Hehe. And Xue looks like Jar Jar Binks! =P

5_2
Tanglung Nite:
Janet and me, with my lil pup on her lap. She and Mich wouldn't let go of my poor puppy.

9_2
Tanglung Nite: Mr. President likes lanterns?

DSCN0432_2
Council Room: My beeeyoootiful artwork for the Pink Box Project. *beams proudly*

DSCN0443_2
Council Room: Our special council wall, with our pics and drawings of each other =)

PA200794_2
Mad Nite @ TGIFs:
Alan, Gloria, Ranek, William & Elena

PA200795_2
Mad Nite @ TGIFs:
Ming, Janet & Charmaine [who was busy torturing the poor waiter]

PA200796_2
Mad Nite @ TGIFs: The Tans of the Council: Me,
Xue and Ching. No matter what Ming says, Xue and I still have good genes! Hmpf.

group_1
The Sunway University College Student Council 2005. Wacky, insane but priceless all the same. Love all you guys!

There you go, a look at my 11 months of short-lived college life. Have had so many good times and bad jokes, screaming laughter and quiet tension, but nonetheless, everything will stay with me always. It was an experience for sure, the amazing individuals I've met, the horrible people I've met, the lecturers, the horribly rude cafeteria cashier, the damn slow finance people, the funny moments; everything about Sunway University College I will remember and love. Fresh out of secondary school, to the different world of tertiary education, and it can't compare. Uni next year, gosh. Even though still in the same place, but bound to be another whole new world.


Phewww. What an extra long picture post. Will try my very hardest to post as often as possible, or else I shall have to risk the wrath of
Suk Kwan. Tsk tsk tsk.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram