Child Abuse Is Over.

Monday, November 14, 2005

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Guess who's back... back again... Shady's back... whoops, wrong track.

Haha. Just exactly how lame was that?

For those of you who did not understand that, that was my attempt at a joke-lah. It's all a result from :-
Too much brain usage during exams + Mind-boggling questions + Three hours of squirming uncomfortably around in the super cold exam hall - mamak sessions - social life = Overheating of brain = Extra lame than ever.

ABUSE (FINALLY) OVER

After 13 long years of education, including those kindy years, I have seriously come to the conclusion that final exams are a form of child abuse. Not by inflicting pain, but mental disorder. Lol. Exams are over for the year! Never thought the day would come for me to say that. Dramatic, I know, but seriously. Maths B was the final paper today, and well, we do not expect anything less from a Maths B paper. Left the whole killer 15-mark question blank. BLANK.
Ms. Lee actually came by my table and I must've have looked pretty lost because she attempted to drop a few hints... BUT *drum roll* I still couldn't get it. I couldn't for the life of me understand what she was trying to tell me. How bad is that?

~Photo-0891
Oh well. My happy after-exam smile. =)

DETOUR

So, first event after exams: we were supposed to go for a few rounds of badminton at Megah. We didn't make any bookings, 'cause well, usually we just walk in and get a court without any difficulty. This time, all courts are booked till the end of the year on weekdays after 6 p.m.! Can you believe it? Good business. So, we ended up at Williams. Another place with good business and good food. Slurp. Ate so much. Headed home after that,
Suki stayed a little while longer at Ching's and managed to book us tickets for the premiere of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Thursday! Wheeeee. Hope the movie isn't a total letdown because Goblet of Fire is my favorite book of the series. But then again, these movies adapted from books are always letdowns. [*cough* Charlie and the *cough* Chocolate Factory]

OTHER BITS of TOTAL RANDOM-NESS

~Photo-0874
Aaron. Also known as the 'Rambutan Tree' of our family. He eats SO MUCH. One rambutan after another.

It feels good to be blogging again. Yes, weird, I know.

But, it took me almost an hour to open up the 'New Blog Post' page. Sheesh. My dial-up connection is getting slower as we speak.

Omg. College is OVER. OVER. OVER.

I am very fascinated by toys. Innovative. They have little jigsaw puzzle pieces in plastic instead of conventional cardboard. See? That's my work of art. It's a horse, in case you couldn't tell. Hmpf.
~Photo-0877


Ching, Suki and I are going to bake 'Chewy Choc Cookies' tomorrow morning. Yay.

Siokkwan's birthday is coming up this Friday! Can't wait.

This was weeks ago, but the
Gaghan family got eliminated from the Amazing Race, and I'm so heartbroken. Bah. Little Carissa Gaghan is nine years old and she's racing there, everyday, tougher than some of the idiots on the race. And I salute both her parents for being so strong and carrying the weight of the team, travelling with two kids. It's definitely not easy. Look at her trying so hard not to cry when they were eliminated. Sigh.

carissa_gaghan


That Backstreet Boys' video, I don't remember what the title is, but it's just weird. The one where they're so 'rock and roll' and old school. It's WEIRD.

I just realized I can name all the Backstreet Boys offhand: Nick, Brian, Kevin, AJ and Howie. Gosh, I'm a freak.

I don't like tauge.

Man, I have to wake up early to walk Joel to school tomorrow. Darling
Joel is taking his first steps into the world of primary school. Awww. It's a big moment for him.

DSC00501


I feel like eating potato chips at past midnight. Right now.

I absolutely CANNOT stand bitchy and slutty unpleasant-looking Paula Malai Ali. Ugh.

Mini Cornetto's are not worth it. I can down one in three bites.

~Photo-0875


The mounds of papers I've used for all five subjects this year are all stacked up on the very bottom-est rung of my book shelf. Imagine how many trees the MUFY program kills every year? A lot.

I need sleep.

Yeah, so, that's that then. Good night (or rather, morning) ! Not much has been going on in my life to blog about, and I doubt you want to hear all about my final exams either. But that will change hopefully soon, lol. I need some fun.

Oh and before I go, here's a quote.

Optimism: Every dark cloud has a silver lining...
Pessimism: ...but lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram