Catching Up.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Aaaaah. Finally, it's been a few days of not bumming around at home. Got off my bum and up to meet up with friends.

First, it was Friday night at
Mun Fong's McClients. Six of us: Mun Fong, Manda, Karen, Kvin, Ching and I; sat around a tiny lil table out in the garden of her shop at about 10 in the night and reminisced. A big big super thank you to Mun Fong for so generously making her famous potato salad for us, and getting all the other stuff for the get-together ready. I had so much fun, I hadn't seen Manda and Mun Fong since July, I think. All the grandmother stories emerged. You know how we usually talk about things that happened in secondary school or Form Five? Things like that? We just started reminiscing about our good old primary days for some reason. How we used to bully Pn. Chai, who was a very nice lady but a big old softie at heart. We didn't bully her because we didn't like her, but because she was so fun to bully. And then stupid immature things we did way back in those days. And the dumb stories En. Azmi used to tell [he apparently once cut open a cat, and healed it by stapling it back together], but we thought they were damn funny then. Sigh. Those really were the days. Little kids in Standard Six, running around, thinking we were so big, just because we were the oldest in the school. Sat around and laughed our heads off, stuffed our stomachs, and got bitten by mosquitoes; left about midnight.

And while we there, this guy came to the shop. And even though the shop was closed, he urgently needed to buy a single stalked rose. Poor guy probably forgot an anniversary. =P

Came home, stayed up till 2 in the morning to catch the repeat of the finale of War and Beauty. Sigh. My favourite character died. Damn. What an ending. At least she died sacrificing for the man she loved and in his arms. Man, chinese dramas are so full of drama, but I'm a sucker for them, anyway.

Saturday was a blast.
Siokkwan had finished her exams, so we went off to 1Utama for serious shopping. Four females in 1Utama, what else would you expect? We managed to get Siokkwan her belated birthday present, she chose a gorgeous pair of white and red Skechers.

So,
Mary and Pekwah, if you're reading this: You owe Ching money for the present. The amount shall not be enclosed here. Lol.

Bought another two pairs of heels. Yes, yes, I'm guilty. But one pair was 50% off, and I really needed them anyway! I can wear them to uni next year. Hehe.

Ohh, and I got another piercing in my right ear that day. This time it's on the upper part of the ear, not the earlobe. Big no thank you to
Ching, Siokkwan and Suki who were absolutely NO help while I was getting it done. They were standing right at the other end of the shop, staring and laughing as I got my ear pierced. Geez. THANK YOU. So, now I've got five piercings on my ears altogether. It looks good, and thankfully, it was way less painful than I expected.

~Photo-0912
My...err.. ear. Haha.

Rushed back home, because
Dad called and said that we were having a family dinner. No occasion, but just a gathering, I suppose. My family's so big, that we all hardly get a chance to sit down together on usual weekdays and weekends, so it's nice to see everyone make an effort to spend some time together. After the rush home, guess where they decided to go for dinner?! 1Utama. Omg. Where I had just rushed home from. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. So off I went AGAIN.

Thankfully, dinner at Chili's was good. And I got to go shopping again, not at the expense of my own wallet this time! Haha.
Mum bought me a new top, only because she could borrow it from me. Lol.

~Photo-0910
Aaron, who flicked a piece of his daddy's Fajitas at Chili's. Lol.


I've got my driving exam on Thursday. I'm so nervous. Hopefully nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, goes wrong. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. You have given very drtailed idea about India. I agree that all ur comments about India was very true. i like ur ear. I have onr friend she is having 5 different types of ear rings in each ear. can you make posts in small quantity-nothing more... wish u al the best for ur driving TEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Nice to hear from some other blog-surfers. By smaller quantity, do you mean that my posts are too long? Anyway, thanks for dropping by and reading.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram