P.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

In case you're wondering what my oh-so cryptic title means this time, it's the big red P sticker that I can now stick on my dad's car! After so long of family and dear friends, and also the parents of dear friends ferrying me around, I can now return the favour. Lol, and I can just hear all of you letting out your breaths in relief. A very big, emphatic, gigantic THANK YOU to all of you whose cars I've tumpang-ed over the past year.

Thankfully, I was one of the first few in line for the test, so I got everything done by noon. Started off with the road test, then came back to finish up with the slope, parking and the three-point turn. The really freaky part was, the girl who went before me drove off for about a minute or so, and then came back with the JPJ examiner driving. She must not even have made it out of the Metro Circuit gates. Then came my turn, and just for the record, can I just say that the horrible examiner was incredibly rude and stuck-up? Who cares, it's my blog, and I am going to say it, just because I want to! HORRIBLE, STUCK UP ASS. Sheesh. Thankfully, he couldn't find any reason to fail me. So there!

But it was freaky. When the ass asked me to sign on the paper that said I had passed, my hand was shaking madly. Holy crap, imagine that. I couldn't even sign my own name.

I really thought I was going to suffer from boredom today. Was already prepared to waste the whole day hanging around at the stupid circuit, which is about half an hour's drive away, and in the middle of goodness-knows-where, but thank God for
Cheryl. We met each other at the Metro branch in SS2 this morning. So, we kept each other company, and started worrying together. At one point, we were both so nervous, that my fingers were trembling, and she couldn't feel her toes. Haha. Met another Chinese girl who was very very worried about her three-point turn [of all things!], and another funny, sarcastic Malay lady who had already been driving for years without a licence. Lol. She was hilarious.

So, phew, that's one big event down, another one to go tomorrow! I can barely believe it, it only seems as though I was sitting for my finals a week ago, and results are out tomorrow. Tomorrow, at 5 p.m., I will be online, waiting to log on to the Monash Australia site to check my results. And I'm getting freaked all over again! Noooooo! Will update, if results are good news, haha. Till then, take care, and I'll be seeing you on the roads!! =P

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram