Inertia Hits Again.

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's that time of the year, where I sit around and do nothing more than usual, simply because I don't want to study. Finals is exactly in a week's time.

30th Oct - Company Reporting
2nd Nov - Taxation Law
5th Nov - Commercial Banking and Finance
6th Nov - Performance Measurement and Control

Two second year subjects, two third year subjects. Can somebody please just kill me now? There's the sublime bright side after finals of course,
Gold Coast from the 8th to 13th with Jo, Jiayi, Alicia and Mel. And Wen Chien from NZ too, who coincidentally is Alicia's best friend from young. What a small world. That's gonna be so much fun. Plus, Bao Hua, Serena and her mum'll be there as well. As my manager at Cotton On Body said, "You'll be soaking up the sun in Queensland! :( :( " Lol. After that it's another four days in Sydney where it's apparently loads of sun sun sun too; the guys and Caryn will be flying up to meet us there. And of course, the day after - Justin Timberlake concert!

Day after that, even bigger day, cause it's
Miss Ng Siok Kwan's birthday. :)

As you can tell, I'm trying to make myself feel so much better about exams coming. There's just so much stuff to look forward to after exams, but at the moment it feels like it's milestones away. I know time will rocket past, and soon I'll be in a cab on the way to the airport watching Dandenong Road go by, but right now, it seems like the after-exam joy period will never, ever come.

Tax Law beckons now, unfortunately.

P/S: 2007 Formula 1 World Champion - Kimi Raikkonen, still as awesome as ever. His championship was such a dream come true, and I'm so bummed that I didn't get to watch it live. -_- But still, just as happy. Stupid Alonso can go eat worms.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram