December 6th Babies.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ming
Happy 23rd birthday to you,
Mr. ex-council-president Lee Ming Hao and honorary chi-mui-in-law! (I think it's 23rd, but oh well, even if I accidentally added a year, nvrm-lah, right? Working men have to be more mature anyway. And it's not a bad thing that I don't know exactly how old you are; it means that I treat you as one of us, as young as we are. :P Okay, enough rubbing it in. Lol.) It was either this picture, or the one of you in a Santa's hat last Christmas, so I was nice and picked this one. Hope you had an amazing day, and an even better year, and promotion after promotion after promotion after promotion so you can give your future wife a good life and her group of best friends amazing Christmas presents every year! Haha. See you very soon, MU matches at mamak, okay?


Jas
And happy 20th birthday,
Ms. Jasmine Gong, friend who gossiped for two hours with me that other day even though we're in total different continents and who laughed for so so so so long (and I bet loudly -___-") when you found out what my Chinese name was and made for a very interesting and eventful night when you had the encounter with the huge and freaky you-know-what. Lol! Have an amazing day, and a super-fun party! Dont get up to heaps of trouble again. :P I'm going to miss you next year! :(



And on a side note, I'm STILL PACKING. Omg. Yes, ladies and gents, that is exactly how hard it is to pack up 11 months of your life into a ratty old bag that is a generation old, especially when almost half of it is full of presents for my huge family and many friends.
*cough*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram