Hullo.

Friday, January 18, 2008

So, it's good to be back. Hah. Most of you who actually still take the time to come here and see the same old post at the top of the page will probably already have seen me in person and heard me say that.

But yeah, it's good to be back. It was good in Melbourne, but it's good here too. If that makes any sense. I've always said that if I could
import all my family and friends and Maybank mamak's nasi lemak ayam to Melbourne, it would be pretty damn perfect.

It's been such a long time since I've done this that I think I've almost forgotten how this was done.

The kids are growing up so fast. That other day, when I came home, I went, "
Yo" and Joel immediately looked up from the TV and replied "WASSSSUUUPPPPPPPPP!" -_-"

Erghhh, time flies.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram