Grit My Teeth.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Spending everyday in the library is not cool. Granted, I don't stay until 11 pm like Josh, Andrew, Bryan and some of the others do sometimes, but I reach early and by 5 pm, I can't help but feel like a lot of energy has been zapped out of me.

Stupid life-sucking, energy-depleting library.

The more I study, the more I feel like I've gotten myself into a big, big disaster. Accounting. Finance. Not me. People who know me well enough will tell you that it's just not me. Great, third year and I'm just only finding this out for myself.

Right now, I just want that damn degree. And making myself not worry about what's to come after that. I'll figure out what the hell I want to do with my life after that.

So if all I want is the degree, to show for something, then technically my grades don't matter much, do they? Maybe I should start aiming lower.

A credit isn't bad. I've had credits before. I just don't want to fail. Dammit at the rate I'm going, I'll take a P.

I don't even know how I'm going to get through the 13th, and then my three day killer back-to-back madness.

Ah Ma had shingles for a month, and couldn't get out of bed. Finally, she got better, and was up and about and then had a bad fall in the house. This morning, she complained of having chills and trouble breathing and dark bruises appeared on her leg. She was brought to the hospital this afternoon and will be staying there for observation. I'm worried.

A friend is going through rough patches and I hate to see that.

I cannot break down now. I'll get through this even if it kills me to.

18th June. I will get to you, get rid of you and still emerge major-ly awesome. Might have a few battle scars to show for the fight I put up, but that's nothing a few good nights out and some quality rest and relax cannot erase. Heh. It's not in my nature to not be optimistic, so that's what I'm sticking to. Hey, it's worked for nineteen years so far.

So yes, it WILL be okay. Wendy say one.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram