Ironic, Much?

Friday, June 06, 2008

Ohohohohohohoho. This is funny.

Through my whole blog-span, I've only had one (or two, as she claims the later ones weren't her - doesn't matter) insulter-cum-chatterbox- abuser on my poor flooble chatterbox (who's since been laid to rest since I traded her in for my new spiffy tagboard who doesn't PMS as often). Turns out I actually knew who she was and turns out she was actually dumb enough to use one of my best friend's computer to spam, who obviously did some super-sleuthing and traced it back to her.

Unfortunately for her, I tend to remember these acts of stupidity very well.

And now she wants to be "friends" on Facebook. Whatever for is beyond me. I've started to not add people I don't know all that well because Fb's getting rather personal at times anyway. But for some reason I'm finding this funny. :P (Ehhh finding this funny is a lot better than going all high-school-Mean-Girls-bitch, right.) Just a little ironic, I thought.

*

On a very random note, why is Chris Brown's voice so sexy? Case in point: Superhuman feat. Keri Hilson. It's already been on repeat for almost a week, gosh. If I wasn't supposed to be studying right now, I'd youtube him to see if he sings as well live. Because come on, sounding awful live is such a turn-off.

*

My blog is being so black and white so far that even I am surprised.

You Might Also Like

1 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram