The World versus Me.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I swear the world hates me.

Nothing, and I repeat, nothing has been going right since Monday. Talk about starting the semester off on the wrong foot.

First thing Monday morning, I trip on an uneven piece of parquet and slice off skin the size of a 5 cent coin off the sole of my right foot. If you think 5 cent is small, try tripping yourself. Hurts like a bitch.

Fine. Happens to me all the time. You can't really avoid tripping when you're as clumsy as I am. Hopped around looking for a plaster, grabbed my stuff and left for ridiculously early Company Law class.

But no, it doesn't just stop there. Because of some rally shit, and roadblocks due to that, the LDP was at a snail's pace thanks to the turn-off before the cable bridge to the Federal Highway. Gee, thanks, political happenings. Not only is it not fun to drive at a pace slower than that of a turtle's, it's even worse accelerating and braking every second with a bleeding foot that has lost a 5 cent coin sized piece of skin.

So fine, thanks to that, I was twenty minutes late for first day of class.

Got stuck in another jam for an hour on the way home again and nearly starved to death. The biggest blow of all was when I realised that my computer wouldn't switch on again. Fucking hell. That was it. I had really fucking had it by then. I'd just changed the fucking motherboard two weeks ago and now it's probably fried again. Fuck tropical monsoon rain and fuck useless lightning arresters. Had to buy a new modem too yesterday, but then, for some reason, the wireless works on everybody else's laptops in the family but mine. Still won't work, and I. am. bloody. pissed.

Was another twenty minutes late for lecture yesterday due to an appointment running late, and then found out that the first major assignment is due two or three days after my birthday, with the first minor assignment due next week. Wtf.

And yes, the icing on the cake is that the stupid niggling dry cough for the past week has turned into something more full-fledged now.

There have been the other little things the past two days as well, but honestly, if I list them all down, I probably won't feel any better. I'm still bloody annoyed.

Oh, and if you want to tell me I'm being a baby about this all, or want to give me some useless advice? Don't bother. I've been told I'm really not a nice person when I'm pissed.

So yes, I don't remember a time when I've been in a foul-er mood. The rest of the semester better not be like this.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram