Welcome Back.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So, the computer finally gets fixed.

I mustered up all my courage to go to the computer shop on the first free morning I've had for quite some time (
What? I don't like computer shops because I always get so lost in the jargon and stuff) and the guy was actually damn nice. I swear I was holding my breath while he took apart my CPU because the older brother kept on telling me that if the entire motherboard was gone due to it being hit by lightning, it would be black and they would be able to tell, which would result to me having to pay for a whole new one.

(He also went over the top, telling me that my newly installed hard drive could have been struck too. -_-)

But thank God, my motherboard looked completely normal, and he replaced one for me for freeeee. I am eternally grateful to the nice people at
Computer Wars.

Oh, and a random fact - Computer Wars in SS2 actually not only sells computer parts and fixes technical issues with your computer, they also sell...
fish. I'm not kidding. There's this freezer in the backroom and they sell fish. Totally random, but true. I was told that it's cheaper AND fresher than what you get at the markets. Heh.

You also know what's totally, totally random?

See, most of you would probably already know that I'm a Daughtry fan. I've been trying to get tickets since forever and I have miserably failed. Stupid Sony Ericsson and their stupid gimmick shit, not letting us buy tickets. Imagine how much money they would make if they had put tickets up for sale?

Still my favourite Idol contestant ever, I think.

And doesn't Chris Daughtry deserve to have true fans at his first ever Malaysia concert (*cough
likemecough*) instead of random people who just so happened to buy a stupid Walkman phone and won 2 random tickets? :((((

But no, wait. That's not the random part. The random part is that I've been trying and trying to win Daughtry tickets that I really, really want. Instead, I win tickets I wasn't even trying to win.

.
.
.
.



Yes, that's right. I won 2 tickets to go see Chelsea Live in Malaysia. WTF. The result is of course, one very happy Mary Tan. I can't believe I'm going to see Chelsea before I see my Manchester United. Oh well, I suppose it'll be worth it for the England players, but still... And I can't even get Daughtry tickets. Pfft.

Does anyone have a brother, sister, uncle, auntie, cousin, best friend, neighbour, church friend, classmate, relative working in Sony Ericsson?

Hey, a girl can continue to hope, can't she?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram