Multi-Faceted People.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekends are such lazy, lounging around days meant to be for doing absolutely nothing. Saturday mornings, when I'm not down in town braving the heat and glam plastic bags at the suppliers, are the mornings spent with the entire family, less the kids who are at badminton and taekwondo lessons at school. It's nice to have this time spent with them because for the past week I have been a recluse in the Monash library. 9am to 5pm. God, it's almost like a day job.

The phone finally got fixed so obviously I have to make use of its functions again, right. (Oh and btw, all my contacts got wiped away so I don't know who most of you are when you text. Send me your hp numbers over MSN pretty please? :)) Camera phones come in handy when you need to release stress during library cramming sessions.


The guys didn't believe that my shawl would keep me warm enough in the freezing Monash lib.


Josh, I hope you washed your hair. LOL.


Andrew wanted to look like a ninja.


Ended up looking like he was freezing and pregnant.


Lol, Andrew's side of the table damn a lot of barang.


My side of the table with audit textbook and my many highlighters which Siokkwan always wants to steal. Give you after I graduate lah sister. :P


Bryan and Josh then proceeded to release more stress by punching each other. And yes, I mean really, really, really, REALLY punch. You can actually hear quite a loud bishhhh sound when one of their fists connects with the other's arm. Plus they have to keep silent and not yelp in pain because obviously, we're in a library.

There's this obscene pic of Bryan reeling in pain from Josh's punch but because I don't wanna ruin his chances with whoever is still reading my blog I shall not post it because I'm nice like that. And because he will probably kill me. I put it as my caller ID for him but he switched it back to this one.


One of the evenings chilling in the cafeteria after handing in assignments.

Michelle: Why do you have an umbrella with you?!
Bryan: ...because it was raining! -___-"

LOL.


Dinner with everyone later at Pyramid and it was one of the rare moments when everyone actually paid their share in exact change. No shit.


LOL and I was looking through my old phone pictures and found this one of some of the ping pong guys in MUSA lounge. Adam is obviously not doing any work of academic nature, hah.


So that was how last week was spent, mostly. Cramming, toilet breaks, whispering (which I realise gets above an obnoxious level sometimes - but still we can't possibly be as loud as the three girls in front of us that other day who started cam-whoring with their digital camera and a FREAKING TRIPOD -__-" And giggling after every pic. Confirm first year students. They made us feel very old, lol.), discussing audit and treasury, and then enduring LDP jam home because it's been raining every freaking evening. :(


Saturday morning was a nice change in pace. Like I said, the entire family was around. Both the brothers fiddled around with the computer to make the Internet faster, helped me figure out how to load videos onto the iPod (YAY!) and started streaming Youtube videos. Sister-in-law wanted to watch Britney's Womanizer video (which btw, she's damn hot again right) so we sat around streaming videos on Youtube after that. Random things to do, I know. But oh-so comforting.


SO CUTE CAN DIE OMG.


Second sis-in-law with Ame and Jayden.


Future scholar, hee. And right after the pic, he proceeded to try to put the trophy into his mouth. Sheesh, boy. Lol.


The rest of the day was spent loading videos onto my iPod now that I know how to do it and sending text messages back and forth with the best friend all the way in Melbourne about how we're not studying. Heh.

More family time spent at night at the sister's house after dinner at the family's favourite crab restaurant. I swear the crabs there are so good that I always forget to take a picture and before I know it it's completely wiped out.


Dad said I look like I'm going back to school. -_-"

Overdressed for crab place but I'm not happy when something sits so long in my wardrobe without being worn. Lol. And besides, all the more reason to dress up because I look very exam-mode all week long. Ugh. Bad hair days, pimples, clothes simply thrown on, eyebags size of Texas, very pucat face. Really, I look damn scary. Tsk. But, I really don't know how some girls can come to the library studying but looking like they're on a fashion runway. Guess that's Monash for you.


Mother and son.



HAHAHAHAHHA. I just have to look at Joshua's expression and I immediately crack up.

(Psst, for those of you who didn't know, Joshua's the one at the bottom. Also known as the most talented kid in the family with funny faces.
)



Jayden, on the other hand, only has a limited expression repertoire. Blur, or blur-er. Classic.

Poor boy then got dressed up...

Ooh, so gaya.


Hee hee heeeee.


Poor boy; as if its not enough he has to deal with a pink pacifier. Lol.

And then everyone decided to play with the frames on my phone. To those people who say it doesn't take much to amuse me, IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY OKAYYY! As you can see.


Definitely an ace.


Ooh, model of the year. I swear Amelia's a born camwhore.


My momma so, so, so scandalous.


AND THE MOST CLASSIC ONE OF THE NIGHT EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*
*
*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. I swear I can hear My Heart Will Go On.

*
*
*



Eek, okay, it's past 2pm already. Time to go start my second chapter for the day!

God, 24th Oct is so soon. First paper on Friday! *cries*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram