Off the Top of My Head.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Accounting Theory paper is tomorrow afternoon. 1:30pm. I is scared. And stressed.

What if my mind blanks and nothing about current cost accounting and continuously contemporary accounting and critical theories and normative conceptual frameworks and paradigm shifts can come out? Omg wtf I'm scaring myself now.

Joel boy just came up to my room and hugged me sweetly and the kid will be a hit with the ladies in the future, I tell you.

Me: Bathed yet boy?
Joel: Nope, I just came home and purposely came upstairs juuuuuuuust to give you a hug. Study hard okay Wen Kor?

It's amazing how an eight year old kid can make me feel so loved.

This time tomorrow, one ghastly paper will be down. And I will be having the weekly dinner of the week with the sisters. Who shower me with soothing sms-es telling me not to be stressed. And who know exactly when I'm being nice or masking my tulan-ness with niceties. :) Heh.

Ahhhh okay back to work. PC off. Pfft.



p/s: Ooh new Taylor Swift songs won't get out of my head. Yesterday it was Love Story. Today it's Fearless.

"...and I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress; fearless."

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram