Say Somethin'.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

After being tagged on Facebook for the nth time, I decided to finally do this one because I'm bored and I don't feel like reading up on anything for my second interview tomorrow. Here goes:

*

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have fun!


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
For What It's Worth - Amber Pacific [Wow, that's kind of a very emo answer to a question like that, right?]

2) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Crazy (Live) - Nelly Furtado & Charlotte Church [WTFFFFFFF. Go die, Winamp shuffler. -_- It just had to be the live version too. Wendy is crazy (live). Ish.]

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Overpopulated - Bethany Joy Lenz [Lol. Errm. It would be good for the girls if the male population was... overpopulated?]

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Do You Believe In Magic - Aly & AJ [Well, I'm still recovering from killing zombies during my awesome magical Valentine's night.]

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Hero-Heroine (Acoustic) - Boys Like Girls [HAHA! Heroine. Woots! Saving the world one step at a time.]

6) WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
I'm Alive - David Cook [Wow, very philosophical.]

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Only One - Lifehouse [Because I'm one of a kind and oh-so-freakin'-special, yo. Heh.]

8) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
It's Not Your Fault - New Found Glory [Oh, this is also very very good. So dad and mum, when I come back at 4 a.m., it's really not my fault ok?]

9) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Creep - Sophie Koh [Uhh, no thanks.]

10) WHAT IS 2 + 2?
My Boo (Live) - Jaclyn Victor & Taufik Batisah [Means 2 x 2 also = My Boo.]

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bedouin Song - Matt Corby [Ehh, I don't even know what Bedouin means. Sorry, best friends!]

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Just For You - William Tell [Aww, this makes me feel so sacrificing. Maybe I'm going to be the Asian Mother Teresa.]

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Umbrella - Marie Digby [...I don't know what to think of this one.]

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
How's It Gonna Be - Third Eye Blind [So... APA MACAM HARH?! HARH?!]

15) WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Get Down Tonight - Teairra Mari [...wtf. Sounds like I'm having my wedding in a club.]

16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Is It Me - Stacie Orrico [No, it's not. Better check the coffin. Haven't die one. Really]

17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Want You Back - Jackson 5 [I like this song! So old-skool happy-sounding.]

18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
It's Too Late - Evermore [Wow, that could be pretty true.]

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Gone - Switchfoot [My biggest secret is gone?]

20) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Nocturne - Jay Chou [Hmm? Well I sure as hell don't want Jay Chou, that's for sure.]

21) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Headsprung - Keri Hilson feat. Justin Timberlake [Okay, Urban Dictionary lists 'headsprung' as being 1. To get drunk, 2. Rhythmatic movement to any type of song, melody, beat or generally music; & 3. doing something that's fun in your perspective. ALL OF WHICH ARE SO TRUE, MY DEAR FRIENDS. HAH!]

22) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Say Somethin' - Mariah Carey feat. Snoop Dogg & Pharell Williams

*

Hehe. Okay, so that was quite funny.

More to come tomorrow on my (gory and dizzy) Valentine's day. Night!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram