Excruciating Pain.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

!@#$%^&*()_+

WTF WISDOM TOOTH SURGERY IS DAMN FUCKING PAINFUL.

As if the swelling and pain I've endured over the past two days is not enough, the dentist said I had to do a minor operation on it when I went just now.

Four jabs with damn long needles, cutting open my gums, pulling at the bloody wisdom teeth and then sewing it back together. I took one look at the first needle and my eyes remained shut for the rest of the surgery. Didn't even dare to look at my wisdom tooth because I saw blood all over the dentist's gloves. Thankfully this dentist was pretty cool, there was Fly.fm playing throughout so I had music to keep me company while I was sweating in the dentist's chair. Omg. Never in my life do I want to go through this again.

And now the local anesthesia is wearing off so it's damn painful again. :'( Painkillers are going to be my best friend for the next couple of days.

Oh and I'm also RM700 poorer because of this, plus my face looks like a bloody watermelon because of the swelling. And I'm also hungry. SOMEONE KILL ME NOW PLEASE.


AMEN.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram