In Dire Need.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Just cause I'm bored and I need a break from work (plus the boyfriend has disappeared from Gtalk chat - my new favourite invention since MSN and whatnot are all blocked), I'm going to just exercise my fingers here for a bit before I make the next phone call.

I'm dying for end of November & the whole of December to come so we get some very much desired public holidays.

Three long weekends in December, yo. Public holidays FTW.
Colleagues and I were saying how much we needed a vacation over lunch which made me think back to Pangkor on Merdeka weekend this year and how blissful it was. Sun, salty seawater, sand in our pants, flip-flopping everywhere (not like I don't already flip-flop everywhere la that is), and sunnies perched on heads. Ahhhh. I want another vacation.
Ah, so picturesque. The guys sans ZH who was busy sleeping.

Sepet & sepet-er! HAHAHAHA. He hates this picture. But I like it so too bad. <3

:D!
.
.
.
.
.
Sigh. Back to reality.





You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram