Ramblings.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I don't know why I seem to be blogging more this month. Maybe it's the fact that I've finally scounged up Internet connection at work (Yay go me! - boss, please don't read this) or perhaps that Josh and I have concluded that our very gung-ho vow to take on the NaNoWriMo challenge has completely dissipated so I'm just vomiting out a few thousand words here to make up for it.

Orrrr... I'm just procrastinating because I've got deadlines to deal with. 20th November marks our project presentation to the subsidiary CEO & management team for them to judge if paying the both of us this exorbitant amount for the last two months have been a waste. *dies* Meh.

Either way, it works.

So usually, when I'm blogging at work, three paragraphs down the road and I'll start feel guilty for not doing any work. I had better open up my spreadsheet and start clicking away already.

But, it's at least an hour and a half till lunch hour and I'm already hungry! Why am I like this?

Maybe I should stop thinking about food and start thinking of the weekend ahead instead.

I'm excited, who's with me?


Oookay. That was a rather pointless post. Forgive me.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram