Vices.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"I wanna I wanna I wanna (hums Click 5 song)"...



Any takers? After all, I'll smell like (and I quote their press release) "...that first stroll of spring in Central Park when it’s abloom with flowers. Like a flirtatious smile – it charms everyone it encounters. Lighthearted and intensely feminine, the scent is a mix of luscious fruit and delectable flowers. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot meets a heart of sheer muguet and petal rose, wrapped in luminous jasmine. The apple sensation finishes with a body-lingering base of blonde woods and smooth skin accords. You can’t help be instantly smitten – as will he." Sure boh.


Man if I'm shelling out RM290 (oklaaa so I have still have unused RM150 Parkson voucher) out of my KL-Bangkok-Krabi-KL fund, you all better be damn smitten. -_-" Le sigh. Why am I such a girly perfume girl.


Oh yes, since I oh-so-subtly mentioned it just now, anyone wanna contribute to my September 2010 KL-Bangkok-Krabi-KL fund? All donations go to charity, ahem, me, your favourite charity case. :D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram