Fleeting Thoughts.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This may come off as awfully pompous and full of myself, but I think I'm the kind of person who can do great things if I put my mind to it. Thing is, it's bloody difficult to put my mind to something these days.

Crap.

Life is not about striving for As or HDs anymore. Honestly, that doesn't seem so bad right now.

Wendy Tan, you better have some focus. (Maybe if I sound like my mother or favourite science tuition teacher, it may actually work!)


On a not-completely-unrelated note, I just realized that I've been working for more than a year already. March 10, 2010 marked my first year anniversary, and I spent the day not realizing that the corporate world had bought my soul a year ago. /dramaqueen

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram