Things that Go Bump.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have this little friend who sits in my cubicle and makes me smile whenever I look at him. About the size of my palm, I brought him all the way back from Singapore at the beginning of this year.


Say Hi to Mini Me Mr Bump.



Now, I have his father!



Say Hi to Papa Mr. Bump!




Imagine having a rough day at work, and going home and seeing this on your bed - smiling widely at you. It's a beautiful sight for sorry eyes and never fails to put a smile on my face.

Thanks dear :)

Sigh. Going to be 22 in August and still having stuff toys everywhere. Damn childish wtf.

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. oi! How can like this one! I wanted it then he bought it for u. Copycat I go whack him! kakakaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha u already got yours okay! Flown all the way from england summore..dont be so greedy. =P



    ur welcome dear. Dont regret a cent I paid for it. =)))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram