A.W.O.L.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My poor unwanted deserted blog.

Lol.

My bad.

I will absolutely update you on my boring monotonous day-in-day-out college life ASAP. I can just practically hear the cheers in the background way over there. Dry sarcasm, haha. I miss the sarcastic banter with
Josie, lah. So I'm reduced to practicing it in my blog. Wait, is it 'in my blog', or 'on my blog'? God, my brain is being melted into blubbering crap.

In the meanwhile, have a wonderful February and let's anticipate the return of the NS goers. And then the 2nd batch goes. Sigh. Bye
Jo.

Sharmin leaves on the 3rd of March. *pouts* We need you more than Switzerland, woman. Bring me back a Swiss hunk, anyhow. If you can't find one, chocolates will do just fine. Lol. Just kidding. I will so totally miss you. So much. And all that madness.

And in another totally offbeat scatter-brained random thought of mine - why is it that my nephew is dead scared of spiders and yet absolutely idolizes Spiderman? Go figure.

And yet another random ranting: You know what? I HATE naming my posts. They end up sounding incredibly spastic anyway, so why bother?

Till then, hugs and muacks from yours truly. xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram