Haziness.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Is that how you even spell haziness? I have no idea. I thought so, but now it just looks so darn weird.

Anyway, it's been a hell of a hazy day. It looks like Genting Highlands from the 16th floor of Amber Court, but too bad, it isn't. How I wish it was though. It's been absolutely blazing these days. And I'm already practically living under the fan.

Woke up early and dragged my bum to collect my new IC. Those abnormal buggers that wake up even earlier than me all got there way ahead of me and finished up all the queue numbers. And those incompetent people at the Jabatan Something & Something are incredibly rude and inefficient [So much for the Government trying to launch campaigns for more courteous workers. Fat chance, I say.] So, I went home, MyKad-less, grumbling and snivelling. I know, I know, I could work on being less of a brat, but well, some things just don't come easily. Haha! Looks like I've gotta sacrifice my next Saturday morning again to get that MyKad.

Went off to the MPH sale in Kelana Jaya. Oh, things brighten up considerably when I'm near books. Heck, I know that made me sound like I'm a book-loving nerd, but I don't care. Fictional books make me happy. Lol.

Came home. And dragged my lazy bum to practice Maths B. I've got to do these online quizzes for college and the worst thing is that I can only do them once within a time limit of 25 minutes. And the thing is, Ms. Lee can trace exactly how long you took, the questions you messed up on etc. Sigh. It's not that fabulous to have a computer-savvy lecturer. And trust me, you do not wanna mess these quizzes up.

I've still got a ton of Maths B questions to work through and the haze is terrible and the sun is scorchingly hot. I'm going to throw my puteri-lilin self into the air-conditioning now.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram