Last Stage of School.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm back. In case you guys were wondering why I hadn't blogged in what seems like AGES for my standards, it was because my home comp was being a pain in the arse and not letting me access Blogger. So, I'm sitting here in college typing away. I can see the girl next to me typing in her Blogger account too. Almost 50% of the population seems to blog.

Anyway. I don't know what's the deal with my idiotic comp at home; it's misbehaving. Tsk tsk.

So, what has happened since the last I blogged?

We went out for a big group Valentine's Day dinner. Jo gave us girls chocolates. Awwwh. Thank you, Jo.

I'm missing work and my three hilariously fabulously amazing colleagues! Erica, John and Gan! What are you guys doing now? Still lepak-king around the office, drinking chococino and bodekking the mamak man for papadam, I'll bet. How many Symantec backup servers you guys sold yet? =P

Went shopping. Aaaaaah. Love the feel of new shopping through my fingers. It's like therapeutic.

Started Monash orientation this Monday. Boring with a capital B. Walked out halfway the first day, and only stayed half an hour through the second day. And I realise only the MUFY people are doing these kind of things. What horrible people we are, huh?

Classes officially start next week, and I've yet to finalise my timetable. I swear, the Monash Allocate Plus system hates me. It won't let me finalise my timetable! Urgh. And the dumb helpdesk people are out for lunch. Grrrr.

And guess what? Mary AND Wenxue both conned us that they failed ONE paper EACH for their finals. Not funny, guys!

Okay, I know this is like the most random, off-point update I've made thus far, but well, I'm just typing what comes to my mind, really.

And I order you to download Michelle Featherstone's Go On My Child. It's a gorgeous song. If you follow One Tree Hill's Season 3, it's the song that plays in Episode 14 during Brooke's scene with the taxi driver. It's just a beautiful song, that you need to be exposed to.

Anyone wanna watch Walk The Line soon? I just bought the DVD.

Till then, loadsa love, and muacks from me, the now official uni student.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram