Analyze That.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Urgh. Being a girl is tough sometimes. Even though I love being one, but bloody hell, the hormones just get to me sometimes.

Felt so emo last night. We were all just sitting in my parent's room, watching American Idol and then they started talking about me choosing my major. I know very well that they were giving me advice for my own good; but for some reason, I just felt like they were pressuring me into choosing something which I don't have all the interest in the world for.

I mean, fine, it may have a lot of potential in the future. It's a field where it doesn't have many limitations; it has tons of opportunities for me to be successful. Sure. But it doesn't interest me.

I know of people who get stuck in a job that they hate for their entire life. I know people who choose to major in something that they don't particularly enjoy.

Is it wrong to actually WANT to do something that I enjoy?

I think that I think too much sometimes. It should really be easier than this, shouldn't it? I don't ever want to grow up anymore. I just want to curl up in bed with my favourite Enid Blyton books and watch Captain Planet cartoons or something.

My song of the moment: Delta Goodrem's The Analyst.

"Re-living the mistake she's made,
Not a moment for the curious girl;
Free her mind, she's always the analyst;
Silent space, the culprit, the catalyst;
Trying to make sense of this life,
Digging around, breaking it down;
Neurotic thoughts,
Burning the ground,
Every sight every sound;
She's always the analyst."


Damn those PMS hormones.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram