Hurray for MCQs.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So, we had that Marketing exam yesterday, which consisted of 25 multiple choice questions. I tell you, MCQs are just an absolute joy to do. It's like the first MCQ paper we've all ever done since uni started.

Ahhhhhh. The great-ness of being able to tembak your way through something again.

A, B, C or D. Shade answer. Go to the next question.
How I've missed you so, MCQ questions.

The worse part is, my marketing lecturer can now remember my name and for some reason likes to call on me during lectures. 300 over people in the lectures; he goes says my name into the microphone. Damn shy.

Brought the uni gang to Murni's yesterday for dinner since they don't usually come to SS2, and they were amused by the fact that the boss speaks perfect Malay, hee. And one of the mamak guys were captivated by
Chean Voon. Not kidding. He purposely came by to chat her up and served her food super efficiently. Must always remember to bring Chean Voon to Murni's if you want good service. :D

I am now emo-ing to myself in the comp labs. I wanted to take my library card out to see my patron barcode number so I could renew my books online. I opened my brand-new-super-gorgeous-birthday-present purse from Eclipse and I realised
there's a hole in it. Bloody it, grrr. Don't you just hate it when you have something new and it just spoils? Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

I'm hungry and I just realised I have only two bucks. -_-" Can only
go buy roti kosong.

I got this call from Kelly Services yesterday, and told me that they needed backup promoters for Streamyx during weekdays, so I'm going for this training session later from 3 - 5:30 p.m. I just realised that's 2 and a half hours. Goddamn, that's long. It better not going to be some inefficient ah-pek preaching at us for the two hours. Just get it over with and hope they need me to work soon. So damn broke.
Expenses seem to miraculously multiply as your age increases.

How depressing. Happy Merdeka, everyone.

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. Oh you're so fucking ugly! and fat! don;t show your face on the web!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Comments by people who hide behind an Anonymous pseudonym MUST be true, gosh!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram