It's Not Over.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Chris Daughtry, you may remember him from American Idol? You know, bald guy who most definitely should have WON THE DAMN THING? Yeah, him. He has an album out and it is awesome. If you like Nickelback, you will definitely like the album. Let me know if you want it, I'll burn you a copy.

Siokkwan's birthday was awesome fun. I hope you had an amazing 19th birthday, babe. We got close during a primary school trip, running around in KLCC buying Winnie the Pooh keychains, and it's been six years of awesome friendship since then. And definitely still counting. We've grown up, and we're not Pooh fanatics anymore, but we're still best of friends. Things definitely wouldn't be the same without you around. Gossipy mamak sessions, ups and downs, fishes, shopping, clubbing nights, and so much more. I know I can count on you, and I know you know that you can count on me. Love you! New target = The Loft, yeahhh.

Will blog about the celebration once I get all the pictures, because what's a birthday blog without pics, right?

Haven't been doing much these hols. But then again, hols aren't supposed to be for doing things. They're supposed to be
for lazing around and for being all couch-potatoey. Guess the only useful thing I've done these three weeks is probably clean up my pigsty of a room (Oh, and shopping. Shopping's totally useful). I'm not entirely done, but it's definitely a whole lot neater. I had no idea I shared my room with so many dust bunnies.

I realise I can't bear to part with a lot of junk. Until yesterday, I was still keeping my SPM papers and Peka stuff and my old radio which doesn't work anymore. Heh. I guess love clutter. And junk. Oh well. That's all thrown out now.
Bye bye SPM, bye bye old radio, bye bye rubbish. :P

Oh. And I had my first passengers which do not include family members on Tuesday. Hee. We went to 1U to buy Sioki's present. Lucky first time passengers in Wendy's my father's car: Jo, Ching, Siokkwan and Eddy. Jo kept on holding on to the handle above the door. -_-" And I reverse parked. Omg, now that was bloody stressful. Parking in Centrepoint is pretty tight. And stressful. Uhhh. Thanks to Jo who got down and did little twisty motions to the left and right with his fingers for me, and Ching who was directing me in the car. You should be proud of me. :D

I
start work on Monday, so if anyone wants to bring me out from now till then, I'm absolutely free. Hee. It's a short term telemarketing thing, so I'll probably be done with the job in about two weeks or so, I guess. I finish work at 5:30, so I can still do dinners and mamaks, though. Just letting you know in case you want to treat me or something like that. Hee.

Have fun with holidays if you're on holidays, or exams, if you're nearing that period of the year. *hugs showers everyone who's reading*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram