OMGYAY!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am hyperventilating! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

2 high distinctions, 1 distinction and 1 credit! OMG. WHOA.

WAY better than what I expected. My 2 HDs are Marketing Theory and Practice, and Macroeconomics, the distinction's for Introductory Accounting A and the credit's for Business Law, which I thought I'd definitely fail. A HD for us, or for me anyway, feels like it's way hard to get, I didn't manage to get one in the first semester, so I can't believe I got one, let alone two. :D

OMG. I'm like floating-and-dancing-on-air happy. *attacks everyone with hugs*

I want to say a big big gargantuan thank you to everyone, especially Siokkwan, Ching, Jo and Mary who told me not to worry and tried to make me feel better these past few days. And YK, who was trying to calm me down online while I was checking. You guys made me feel so much better and made my heart rate slow down. Just a little, because I swear it was going like 500 beats a minute while the results were loading because of all days, my bloody Streamyx chose today to screw with my mind and act like a turtle on ice. It was sooooooo slow. It took about fifteen minutes to load up, and I typed in the password wrongly on the first two tries because I think my fingers were trembling too much.

OMG. I think I forgot to breathe! I'm just rambling now, aren't I? Sorry.

EEEEEEEE!

This means that my average as actually increased, and I've definitely met the 60% average I needed to make the exchange program. HEE, Australia here I come!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram