Retail Therapy

Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay, so Blogger has their whole system upgraded and now you can have tags for each post. Sorta like bookmarking your entries with a certain categories. Like for example, if I tag this post with football, you can click on the football category and all the posts with football in it will come up. Or rather, I think that's how it's gonna work. Livejournal has had this feature for a long time now, and Wordpress too. I tried to do it with HTML myself, but blah, I gave up because I am techonologically challenged.

Haven't really explored the new stuff, but apparently you can
make your blog private now. I don't know how to do it, but I'm wondering if I should. It's not that I blog a whole lot about very personal stuff and I don't get spam stuff except for that bitch that one time. I don't know. Safe than sorry?

Anyways.
I. WENT. SHOPPING!

It is the best thing to do. I haven't really been REALLY REALLY shopping since exams were over, so it was so damn fun. Plus, I went with parents. So, uhhh, heh.
They paid. >.<

Picked up this really awesome dress for my mom because my parents are go for this fancy dinner every year at the Penang Turf club in December. It's pretty low-cut, and my dad kept on grumbling about how my mom needs to wear something inside because everyone will be looking at her. Hee. And my mom, who obviously knows she's gonna wear something inside, just lets him grumble on to irritate him. :P

It is the awesome
Ms. Ng Siok Kwan's 19th birthday tomorrow so make sure you buy her a super duper big present wish her. It's the thought that counts. :D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram