'Cause You Had A Bad Day

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay, I haven't been updating in forever, mainly because I started work, and have been catching back on sleep when I'm not working, and planning for the Penang trip with the rest of them. Work, I'll give you the necessary lowdown. Basically just updating their database and making phone calls to those people to ask them if they would like to renew something. Easy stuff. But yeah, if you've ever done telemarketing, it's stressful, no matter how easy. There's just something not relaxing about being put on hold too many times and listening to inane dial tones.


But that's not the point.


Everything was going a-okay this morning, besides the fact that I was a little late for work, but that's okay too. Just a little late. But when it came to lunch time? Oh fuck.


First of all, I went to lunch alone. You know when you're alone, you tend to walk more briskly then when you're with friends, right? Fine. I was walking briskly along, in heels. Then there was this group of men up ahead. I didn't know it then, but it was some VIPs with their fucking security guards.


NORMAL people, when walking in public places would just move to the side a little to avoid the other people walking. You just shift a little, mind your business, and move on. I was walking straight, about two fucking meters away from this fucking VIP. TWO FUCKING METERS OKAY.


Mahai, his bloody security guard jumped out from behind, and fucking shoved me out of the way with his fucking germ-ridden arm okay. If his disgusting arm was lower, he would have brushed against my boobs. Bloody asshole. I was so damn fucking far from your precious pot-bellied, balding VIP moron okay! Your smelly, hideous, unproportionate arm didn't have to come out and shove me away. What you thinkI'm going to do? Jump wildly on the VIP and plant a wet, saliva-dripping kiss on his balding head? Pull a gun out from inside of my bra and assasinate him? No, right now the only person I want to assassinate is you, stupid tiulan guard in the baggy wind-breaker. What the fuck is your problem? Don't you think an 'excuse me' would suffice? And even so if I was close to him (which I wasn't, btw) so what? If you want to be away from people, don't go to a public place like The Weld. Go to some fifty-five star hotel. Better still, buy up the whole place so that nobody is within a fifty-fucking-feet radius from you lah. Sei chun. Oh wait. They probably wouldn't let you or your security guard in, in the first place, seeing how you both are so fucking yong sui.


That's not all.


Fine. I was pissed off. Glared at him, said a loud 'Excuse me?', and muttering 'What the fuck is your problem?' very loudly. Whatever. I don't care if people hear me. Then, some stupid fellow tried to step forward and give me a brochure and get me to subscribe to his credit card. I very politely smiled at him, and tried to avoid him and guess what happened?
I TRIPPED. AND MY SHOE KOYAK. OMG. Everyone stared.
I mustered up all my shreds of dignity, grabbed my stupid broken heel and went to sit down on one of the benches to try to fix it. Tried my best, put it back on and tried walking, slowly, and the OTHER SIDE BROKE.


Today is officially make Wen's life a living hell day.


I tell you, I wanted to scream. Throw a tantrum like a little baby. So, I had 12 bucks in my wallet. Barefeet, no shoes. I'm in The Weld, KL, half an hour away from home where all my shoes are. About ten minutes walk back to office. I have to take a bus to Maybank so I can hitch a ride home with Su after work. AND I WAS SHOELESS.


Grabbed both my shoes, and kaki-ayamed to an ATM and withdrew cash. Thank God for ATMs. Looked for a shoe shop, but there were none. I was hoping for a Jukebox or something, where I could pay RM 5 for a pair of shoes, but no luck. Great.


But, Almighty God of heaven and earth, thank you for letting Elle have shoes. And THANK YOU that they were having a sale. *finally exhales*


Forked out RM 54 on a pair of shoes that would otherwise cost me double, put them on and bundled my stupid old heels into the plastic bag and finally went for lunch.


I SO DO NOT LIKE TODAY.


The only bright side is that I have a new pair of pretty shoes for half-price.


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to go home. ='(

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram