Two-Oh-Oh-Seven!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Okay. *holds breath* Hopefully this post goes through. I've been having problems with posting to Blogger for the past few days because of the earthquake, but this one might go through? Crap. Now I've gone and done it and jinxed myself, probably.

Anyway, incessant rambling aside. The point of this post?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Have an amazing 2007, may it be filled with fun, love, joy and truckloads and truckloads of laughter, and a gazillion dreams fulfilled! Wen loves you all. :)

Hopefully my photo uploader works soon, because I've got dozens and dozens of photos of Christmas and New Year and Penang which I'm going to dump here. Heh.

Oh, and also? It was my blog's second birthday on the 28th of Dec! Wow. I can't believe I've been writing here for two years already. Good times.

Be back shortly, love you all!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram