Another Year.

Monday, August 13, 2007

...older wiser.

Heh.

At the beginning of the year when I parked my butt on the plane, looking out the window at the runway (because dear
Mel and YK were kind enough to let emo-me have the window seat), I thought I was going to be rather miserable on my birthday. Let's face it; no matter how old you are, the thought of your first birthday away from home is not a pleasant thought when you're on the verge of take-off. Plus, I was already in the midst of crying a river that could have flowed all the way from KLIA back to SS2. And then I had to open the chi mui's envelopes which I had strict orders to open only on the plane, which promptly allowed me to double the length of my river.

But well, my birthday was nothing dismal. It was, in fact, on the other end of the spectrum. I'm going to sound awfully Hallmark, but it was thanks to all the people who made it that way. It was as
noisy as can be, hilariously side-splitting and simply, a blast. For me, that is. I hope everyone had a good time too! And if they didn't, then thanks for being so layan and looking like you enjoyed yourself. Lol.

A110807 (26)
Fun, fun, fun.

I shall recap the ongoings of the day later on, from all the sweet birthday surprises and presents and people; because I want to have all the pictures before doing so. And also because from now on, uni is going to be taking over my life, unfortunately.

Stupid
Tax Law assignment, with it's ridiculously incomprehensible legislations and readings and cases is due in ten days time. A week after that's the Company Reporting mid-sem exam, and then there's the Commercial Banking assignment due on the 6th of September, with Performance Measurement assignment due on the 10th, and a presentation for that a week later. Only then can I take a well-deserved breather, sit back, idly watch some TVB, reward myself with some spring shopping and have some Freddo's. It's all very depressing, isn't it? Why can't my One Tree Hill come back earlier instead of premiering in January? That's like forever away.

But well, who cares because I had a super birthday celebration. It's all worth it.

And spring will be here soon, I hope.
Blooming flowers and bright colours and cool breeze will make me feel loads better, I'm sure of it.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram