Final Year's No Fun.

Friday, March 21, 2008

So, third year has been really stressful thus far. Finding way around the new campus (which is really nice, btw), dealing with the Malaysian style of teaching again, very unfamiliar faces. Being away for one year and only coming back in third year when everyone already has their established groups and cliques in tutorials and lectures is especially difficult. Assignments are coming up soon, due on 3rd April. BOO.

Baby Jayden is super super adorable and growing so quickly. And omg, he eats a lot. Poor Evelyn has to feed him every other hour because he refuses to sleep, and obviously, if he's not sleeping, what else can he do? Lol.

That other night Jayden was lying on the bed, sleeping, and then
Joel came upstairs to lie beside him. I don't think the kids are very aware of how fragile a new born is, so as you can imagine, the bigger buffaloes crowd around him all the time and poke him frequently (well to them, they're actually sayang-ing him, but errr well, it's a very hard and painful sayang, probably). So Jayden was sleeping, and we were chastising Joel about how loud his voice would sound to the baby when he shouts, and how painful it would be for a little baby, and for some reason he started laughing. -_-

So fine, we shhh-ed him because the baby was sleeping, but he just couldn't stop laughing. I don't know why on earth he was so tickled, but he just kept on laughing and laughing and covering his mouth with both hands and failing miserably to keep the volume low, that finally he said to Eve and I, "Excuse me for a moment". (Yeah, I know, how formal.)

He then jumps off the bed, runs out of the room, slams the door, and you can literally HEAR HIM
EXPLODE WITH LAUGHTER OUTSIDE THE DOOR WHILE SLAPPING THE FLOOR LIKE ITS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD. After about thirty seconds of howling laughter, he comes back in sheepishly and sits down on the bed. And obviously, by now Evelyn

The poor kid (who is always being dressed in pink and flowers and girly mittens by Evelyn - who probably subconsciously wants a girl, lol) is going to have to get very used to noise if he's going to survive in my house.

And sigh, I'm sitting in the library at 10:35 in the morning waiting for my second replacement lecture to start when in actual fact, I didn't have any classes today. Sigh. What good is a public holiday when we have to replace it anyway? I'd much rather come on the Thursday, and have my Friday off, so that I can have my ladies night out on Thursday. -_- Was supposed to with Sharm and the gang whom I haven't see in donkey years and bam! the lecturer throws a curveball in the form of a freaking 8 a.m. class on Friday morning your way. And if he didn't make such a big deal out of the lecture and how important it was for finals, I probably would've skipped it anyway.

So yes, I'm annoyed at him, in case you couldn't tell. Lol. Sigh, am bored, but had better go print lecture notes so that's it for now. I'm trying to get back into the hang of this, but for some reason it feels vaguely infamiliar. Hmm.

*

Oh oh oh oh and OTH ep. 12 was/is love. I want to steal Nathan AND little Jamie, ahhh omg so cute.

*

And F1! Sepang! Sepang has always been good to Kimi, so please Kimi? Win? Or even better, Alonso to crash out and be all annoyed? Heh. :)
and I are laughing so hard at his antics, that now, the poor baby wakes up. Heh.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram