Cravings Schmavings.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Auditing and Assurance paper is tomorrow morning with Treasury Management the afternoon after, I am stressed, tired, pimply and all of a sudden I have an inexplicable urge to... bake cookies. Ehhh. I know I usually have random cravings but baking cookies the day before exams is not going to get fulfilled. (Along with my urge to eat plain toasted bread at 1 a.m. this morning -_-).

Something tells me I'm going to be very mafan with heightened cravings when I'm pregnant next time. Lol.

6 days to go, 3 papers. Zzzzz. I CANNOT WAIT. Birthdays! Shopping! xoxo.chic! People from Australia coming home! My social life back! Beauty sleep! Many many episodes of One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and TVB to catch up on! More shopping! Being broke! Quality family and friend time! Lazing around doing absolutely nothing and not feel guilty! Job search! Karaoke! Christmas yeayyy!

Omg I should shoot myself right now.



*

p/s: Happy belated birthday, Eugene moo-moo Lim! :) Take care over there in freezing UK!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram