Angular Motions.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a new resolution. It's to blog more often! So here I am once again, typing out an utterly random post ahead. :p

Last weekend was good. Didn't take a lot of pictures, but looking back on this, I'm sure I'll remember what a fun weekend it was.


We sat in and watched Sex and the City! Okay, I know I'm damn late and I just watched it because the second one is coming out so I don't want to be too behind. I'd actually watched the first half on the bus back from Singapore, but that was obviously the censored version. I got the full version dvd from my brother and... boy, were there some nude scenes or what. Lol.

Every fifteen minutes I was going, "Hey, I didn't see that!" All I can say is, that guy who played Dante, who was Samantha's neighbour, must've been one happy camper.



Popcorn chicken in the car. Quite handy, actually. Hands free, and the aircon behind it cools it down so you can eat immediately. Adam and I are just too lazy for our own good.


Went to Adam's church friend's on Sunday night. The theme was fairytale & carriages (Okay, so they didn't exactly say it, but I'm assuming)! So pretty. The main table, covered in a dome like carriage. If you look closely enough, you can see the wheels at the end.


Can you see the carriage on the back drop too? It was at Sheraton Subang - where I remember once we went for a Leo event back in Form 5 and Ching liked it so much that she proclaimed that she was going to get married there. :p



Random picture of the day. Isn't it sweet? :)

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. Wonderful post dear. Keep this up and i wont have to blog anymore..coz youll be documenting what we both do during the weekend anyway..haha =D

    May i suggest though, that u clarify exactly what u were missing the first time in SATC? Because it sounds like the only thing u missed was Dante humping another girl every 15 minutes, and that WASNT the case!! hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram