No Workaholic Here.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's a nice lazy, damp-feeling Saturday afternoon. The very kind that makes you sit on your laurels all day and just waste a nice day away doing absolutely nothing because you've worked so hard the five days before.

BUT CANNOT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE WORK TO DOOOO.

I even lugged home the laptop yesterday night, (Usually I keep it locked away in my pedestal drawer at work cause it's a dinosaur of a laptop and weighs like 5 tons.) telling myself that I would, indeed, open it up and work away over the weekend.

So when Adam asked me this morning what I was going to do - I proudly said, nonchalantly, "Oh, just gotta finish up some work today."

Let's see what I've achieved since I uttered those words.

  • Did the whole morning routine - brush teeth, wash face, empty usus besa- okay, you get the drift.

  • Watched the repeat of Mysteries of Love ep. 14 since I missed it last night. Raymond Lam as the geeky professor quite hot lor. He can teach me things any day.

  • Used some iPhone apps to modify an oh-so-adorable picture of Jayden I took yesterday night and posted it on Facebook.

  • Read a magazine Dad brought home.

  • Found a Four Four Two mag from Dad's pile and used more iPhone camera apps to take a picture of a smiling John Terry to send it to Mary.

  • Chatted with Mary for a bit and discussed hot eye-American-candy that we have to look out for during today's World Cup showdown between England and USA.

  • Downloaded more awesome possum Glee songs! (Aaaaah Adam and I just watched the season finale that day and it's overrrrrr now. :(((((( Season 2 cannot come quick enough. I ADORE Finn & Rachel's version of Journey's Faithfully, gahhh.)

  • Listened to said Glee songs. Over. And over. And over. And over again.

  • Took a nap.

  • Downloaded new picture search game for my phone! So addictive can die. Kept on trying to beat my own high score. (I swear I am my own worst enemy wtf.)
Picture of John Terry I sent to Mary this morning, complete with Hipstamatic love.



My new super addictive favourite game.


Progress check at 4:45 p.m.? NO WORK DONE KILL ME NOW KTHXBAI. :(

The iPhone and the Internet are the source of my destruction. Sigh.

I am opening my Excel sheet and we are going to bond. Right now.


ETA: Progress check at 5:23 p.m.? Karen came over and we ended up chatting till now about weddings.

 I'm really going to open up my Excel and bond with it now. I swear. I really am.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram